By Maria do Rosário Grossinho,Stepan Agop Tersian
Read or Download An Introduction to Minimax Theorems and Their Applications to Differential Equations (Nonconvex Optimization and Its Applications) PDF
Similar functional analysis books
So much current books on evolution equations have a tendency both to hide a specific type of equations in an excessive amount of intensity for newbies or concentrate on a truly particular learn path. therefore, the sector will be daunting for beginners to the sector who want entry to initial fabric and behind-the-scenes aspect.
The booklet is a graduate textual content on unbounded self-adjoint operators on Hilbert area and their spectral thought with the emphasis on functions in mathematical physics (especially, Schrödinger operators) and research (Dirichlet and Neumann Laplacians, Sturm-Liouville operators, Hamburger second challenge) .
This publication addresses the necessity for an obtainable complete exposition of the idea of uniform measures; the necessity that turned extra severe whilst lately uniform measures reemerged in new leads to summary harmonic research. formerly, effects approximately uniform measures were scattered via many papers written by means of a couple of authors, a few unpublished, written utilizing numerous definitions and notations.
This publication is a self-contained monograph on spectral conception for non-compact Riemann surfaces, interested by the infinite-volume case. through concentrating on the scattering conception of hyperbolic surfaces, this paintings offers a compelling introductory instance in order to be obtainable to a extensive viewers. The publication opens with an advent to the geometry of hyperbolic surfaces.
- Linear Functional Analysis: An Application-Oriented Introduction (Universitext)
- Elliptic Theory and Noncommutative Geometry: Nonlocal Elliptic Operators: 183 (Operator Theory: Advances and Applications)
- Approximation Theory: From Taylor Polynomials to Wavelets (Applied and Numerical Harmonic Analysis)
- Hamiltonian Partial Differential Equations and Applications (Fields Institute Communications)
- Energy Methods for Free Boundary Problems: Applications to Nonlinear PDEs and Fluid Mechanics (Progress in Nonlinear Differential Equations and Their Applications)
- Secrets of Balance Sheet Optimization
Extra info for An Introduction to Minimax Theorems and Their Applications to Differential Equations (Nonconvex Optimization and Its Applications)